• Congregational United Church of Christ, located at 400 W. Radiance Drive, hosts a candidate forum on Wednesday from 6 to 8 p.m.
• District 1 candidate Donnell “DJ” Hardy meets with the Randleman Road Business Association at Stephanie’s II on Thursday from 8 to 9 a.m.
• The Greensboro Chamber of Commerce hosts a forum for mayoral, at-large and district candidates at the Elm Street Center, located at 203 S. Elm St., on Thursday from 6 to 8:30 p.m.
• Mayoral candidate Robbie Perkins attends the Westerwood Chili Cook-Off on Oct. 24 at 4 p.m.
• The Greensboro Neighborhood Congress hosts a forum for district candidates at the Nussbaum Room of the downtown public library at on Oct. 24 at 6:30 p.m.
• Mack and Mack, located at 220 S. Elm St., hosts a candidate forum for at-large candidate Wayne Abraham featuring the music of Dave Fox from on Oct. 26 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.