From the Dead Liberals Society
You folks are full of crap! Actually… the ONLY good liberal is a dead liberal! Regarding last week’s Ten Best Political Lies [by Brian Clarey]
1. You forgot that the US Economy is the No. 1 in the world, the rest of your numbers are also bogus
2. Time will show how badly incumbents get trounced. Ask RINO Bob Bennett if his job was secure!
3. Compared to the socialist bastards that are currently in charge — $13,000,000,000,000.00 in current debt — the Republicans look like Scrooge!
4. Democrats look at big business as a source of taxation. In reality, businesses (and corporations) pay no taxes at all. It is a business expense they pass through to consumers.
5. This one is fairly accurate. Due to the policies of the Manchurian President Obama, the recession will continue and probably get worse ‘til the socialists are sent running. Time for some investigations and prosecutions of NGOs like Moveon.org and the international criminal George Soros!
6. I don’t know about oil off the Eastern Coast, but there is massive amounts of natural gas!
7. Most of our founders were religious men! The country’s first two presidents, George Washington and John Adams, were firm believers in the importance of religion for republican government. George Washington was an Episcopalian. Washington was a vestryman in the Episcopal church. Washington attended St. Peter’s Church one winter, during the session of the Continental Congress. While he was president, Washington attended Christ Church (an Anglican/ Episcopalian congregation) in Philadelphia. In his Farewell Address of September 1796, Washington called religion, as the source of morality, “a necessary spring of popular government.” Thomas Jefferson created an edition of the bible NOT by removing all references to God and Jesus, but rather one that contained ONLY the words of Jesus and he read it regularly. James Madison was also an Episcopalian. He attended St. John’s Episcopal Church while he was president. Madison wrote, “We hold it for a fundamental and undeniable truth ‘that religion, or the duty which we owe our Creator, and the manner of discharging it, can be directed only by reason and conviction, not by force or violence.’ The religion, then, of every man must be left to the conviction and conscience of every man: and that it is the right of every man to exercise it as these may dictate.” John Adams described himself as “a church going animal.” He grew up in the Congregational Church in Braintree, Mass. Later in life his theological position can best be described as Unitarian. In a letter to Jefferson, Adams tells Jefferson that “Without Religion this World would be Something not fit to be mentioned in polite Company, I mean Hell.” He claimed that statesmen “may plan and speculate for Liberty, but it is Religion and Morality alone, which can establish the Principles upon which
Freedom can securely stand.” Finally, Benjamin Franklin delivered a famous speech during the Constitutional Convention, asking that the convention begin each day’s session with prayers, at a particularly contentious period, when it appeared that the convention might break up over its failure to resolve the dispute between the large and small states over representation in the new government. The 81-year-old Franklin asserted that, “the longer I live, the more convincing proofs I see of this Truth — that God governs in the Affairs of Men.” “I also believe,” Franklin continued, that “without his concurring Aid, we shall succeed in this political Building no better than the Builders of Babel.”
Your allegations are just historical revisionism — lies, lies, lies!
There may be as many as 240,000 illegal alien sex offenders circulaTing ThroughouT america. based on sTudies, They will commiT an average of eighT sex crimes per perpeTraTor before being caughT
8. After WWII, 2.4 million illegal aliens were were deported or voluntarily left by President Truman’s administration to make jobs available for returning American GIs. After the Korean War, 7.8 million illegal aliens were deported or voluntarily left during the Eisenhower administration in part to make jobs available to American GI’s. In recent Testimony of District Attorney John M. Morganelli before the House Subcommittee on immigration, Border, Security and Claims he stated: “Unfortunately, the majority of illegal aliens who are here are engaged in criminal activity. Identity theft, use of fraudulent social security numbers and green cards, tax evasion, driving without licenses represent some of the crimes that are engaged in by the majority of illegal aliens on a daily basis merely to maintain and hide their illegal status.
In addition, violent crime and drug distribution and possession is also prevalent among illegal aliens. Over 25 percent of today’s federal prison population are illegal aliens. In some areas of the country, 12 percent of felonies, 25 percent of burglaries and 34 percent of thefts are committed by illegal aliens.”
In Los Angeles, 95 precent of some 1,500 outstanding warrants for homicides are for illegal aliens. About 67 percent of the 17,000 outstanding fugitive felony warrants are for illegal aliens. There are currently more than 400,000 unaccounted for illegal alien criminals with outstanding deportation orders. At least one fourth of these are hardcore criminals. Eighty thousand to 100,000 illegal aliens who have been convicted of serious crimes are walking the streets. Based on studies they will commit an average of 13 serious crimes per perpetrator. Illegal aliens are involved in criminal activities at a rate that is 2-5 times their representative proportion of the population. In 1980, our federal and state facilities held fewer than 9,000 criminal aliens but at the end of 2003, approximately 267,000 illegal aliens were incarcerated in US correctional facilities at a cost of about $6.8 billion per year. At least 4.5 million pounds of cocaine with a street value of at least $72 billion is smuggled across the southern border every year. Fifty-six percent of illegal aliens charged with a reentry offense had previously been convicted on at least five prior occasions. Illegal aliens charged with unlawful reentry had the most extensive criminal histories. Ninety percent had been previously arrested. Of those with a prior arrest, 50 percent had been arrested for violent or drug-related felonies. Illegal aliens commit between 700,000 to 1,289,000 or more crimes per year, including at least 2,158 murders each year — a number that represents three times greater participation than their proportion of the population.
Illegal alien sexual predators commit an estimated 130,909 sexual crimes each year. There may be as many as 240,000 illegal alien sex offenders circulating throughout America. Based on studies, they will commit an average of eight sex crimes per perpetrator before being caught. Nearly 63 percent of illegal alien sex offenders had been deported on another offense prior to committing the sex crime. Only 2 percent of the illegal-alien sex offenders in one study had no history of criminal behavior, beyond crossing the border illegally. In Operation Predator, ICE arrested and deported 6,085 illegal alien pedophiles. Some studies suggest each pedophile molests average of 148 children. If so, that could be as many as 900,580 victims. Nobody knows how big the sex slave problem is but it is enormous. The very brutal MS-13 gang has over 15,000 members and associates in at least 115 different cliques in 33 states. The overall financial impact of illegal alien crimes is estimated at between $14.4 and $81 billion or more per year. Factor in the crime as a result of the cocaine and other drugs being smuggled in and the number may reach $150 billion per year.
9. The deficit is the biggest problem facing America today. There are certain legitimate functions of government and then there are the social programs. Defense, police protection, fire protection, courts, roads and highways, some aspects of education. Cutting government programs, inflated pensions, reducing the 99 weeks of unemployment ‘insurance’ back to 21 weeks, dumping stupid research programs, firing hundreds of thousands of government employees and rescinding burdensome and unnecessary government regulations coupled with reducing taxes on business to encourage growth in the private sector is the ONLY way to get a handle on the deficit. Phasing out Social Security and replacing it with individual retirement plans, canceling the ill-conceived Obamacare debacle, and eliminating government employee trade unions will also be needed.
10. Yea for the Tea Party Movement!
Throw ALL the incumbants out! Impose voter-imposed term limits.
And again… DEATH TO ALL SOCIAL- ISTS!