Welcome to the YES! Weekly Pop Quiz, where we ask politicians and public servants about their jobs. This week, we ask the members of the Forsyth County Commission about issues discussed during its Aug. 24 meeting.
1. The county commission recently approved more than $43 million in additional funding for capital improvements for two school projects. Name the projects. 2. The county commission approved an interlocal agreement between the county’s health department and the county school system to serve what segment of the school population?
3. The board also approved $6,800 in funds for the county school system for the operation of what public information program?
1. Walkertown Middle/High School project
and Glenn High School addition
2. Medically fragile and special needs children
3. Educational Channel 2.
CHAIRMAN DAVE PLYLER, DISTRICT B:
1. I can’t tell you that. [X]
2. I can’t do that unless I have that in front of me. [X]
3. I don’t recall. [X]
GLORIA WHISENHUNT, DISTRICT B:
1.Reagan High School and Walkertown High School. [ -]
2.School nurses [X]
3. True. [X]