Welcome to the YES! Weekly Pop Quiz, where we ask politicians and public servants about their jobs. This week we direct questions to the Greensboro City Council. The rules are simple: No research, no callbacks.
1. The Greensboro City Council approved an annexation near Pisgah Church Road on Sept. 1 for which applicant?
2. Residents of which neighborhood are trying to get the city to remove trees from a creek running through a city park?
3. Additional outside lighting has been requested for what public housing community where a young man was recently murdered?
1. Guilford County Schools
2. Benbow Park
3. Hickory Trails
MAYOR PRO TEM SANDRA ANDERSON
1. I can’t remember. [X]
2. Benbow [ ]
3. Hickory Trails [ ]
ROBBIE PERKINS, AT-LARGE
1. The schools [ ]
2. Benbow Park [ }
3. Off of high point road, I don’t remember the name. It’s on Bernau
Street. I’d know how to get there. [ -]
MIKE BARBER, DISTRICT 4
1. [Declined to participate] [X]
2. [Declined to participate] [X]
3. [Declined to participate] [X]]