Welcome to the YES! Weekly Pop Quiz, where we askelected officials about their jobs. This week, we addressquestions to members of the Forsyth County Com-mission about items on the agenda for its Mondaymeeting. The rules are simple: no research, no call-backs. This quiz was administered before the meeting.
1. Name one thing on tonight’s agenda.
2. There is a resolution before the commission to allocate construction bonds to Forsyth County school projects. What year were the school bonds issued?
3. Tonight’s agenda also includes the county’s application for grant funding for a court services program. Name the program.
Chairman Dave Plyler, District B
1. (Plyler declined toanswer the question) [X]2. All it does is, it finishesthe school bond projectsthat the voters approved.What year it was approvedhas little to do with anything.[X]3. I don’t recall. [X]
Walter Marshall, District A
1. I missed the briefing last week. I haven’t even looked at tonight’s agenda. [X]
2. 2006 [ ]
3. I can’t think of the name of the program. [X]
Beaufort Bailey, District A
1. I can’t remember anything off hand. I hear it’s a simple agenda. [X]
2. 2006 [ ]
3. I don’t know. But we’re going to approve it; I know that. [X]
1. Issuance of school construction bonds, applying for Safe on Seven funding, approval of
3. Safe on Seven