Welcome to this week’s YES! Weekly Pop Quiz. This week’s questions are directed to the Greensboro City Council. The rules are simple: No research, no callbacks.
1. What is the population variance between largest and smallest city council district in the redistricting plan adopted by city council on May 3?
2. The council recently approved an ordinance regulating mobile food vendors. Motorized mobile food vendors are allowed to serve in one area where pushcart vendors are not allowed. What is it?
3. Very low-income households in Greensboro increased by what factor from 2000 to 2007, according to a city study?
Mayor Pro Tem Nancy Vaughan 1. 3.4 percent. [ ] 2. Was that the Randleman Randleman road area? [X] 3. Doubled. [ ]
Robbie Perkins, at large 1. 3.4 percent [ ] 2. Commercial parking lots outside of the center city. [X] 3. From 10 percent to 20 percent [ ]
Danny Thompson, at large 1. 3.2 percent. [ ] 2. Randleman Road area. [X] 3. 10 percent. [X]
1. 3.4 percent (any response within .2 percentage points is acceptable)
2. Construction sites
3. They increased by 100 percent, or doubled