Welcome to this week’s YES! Weekly Pop Quiz. This week’s questions are directed to the Greensboro City Council in reference to its May 17 meeting. The rules are simple: No research, no callbacks.
1. What does the acronym PART stand for?
2. According to City Manager Rashad Young and the FY 2011-2012 city budget, the current budget gap is: a) $5.6 million, b) $8.6 million, or c) $11.6 million
3. True or false: Waste Industries and Advance Disposal are the two companies being considered to operate the White Street Landfill
Robbie Perkins, at large
1. Piedmont Authority for Regional Transportation. [ ] 2. c) $11.6 million…. He later recanted and said $9 million. [ ] 3. False. [ ]
1. Piedmont Authority for Regional Transportation
2. b) $8.6 million (any answer within 10 percent is acceptable)
3. False: Gate City Waste Services and Waste Industries