Voter fraud is the way to America’s destruction
Does voter fraud actually exist?
If you ask members of the Obama administration, Democratic lawmakers or the left-leaning media, they often argue it’s a myth concocted by Republicans to suppress Democratic turnout.
Even US Attorney General Eric Holder has called voter fraud “a problem that does not really exist.”
But what you won’t see in most of the nation’s headlines is the series of explosive investigations by patriot James O’Keefe and his nonprofit, Project Veritas.
In stunning video footage (called “DNC staffer assists double voting in support of Obama” on YouTube), a top Obama campaign worker gleefully helps an undercover reporter obtain ballots in two states. The reporter identifies herself as an Obama supporter who has illegally registered in Florida and Texas.
Organizing for America regional field director Stephanie Caballero — a salaried employee of the Democratic National Committee in Houston — offers to print out a ballot the reporter can mail to Florida.
“Oh, my God, this is so funny,” Caballero says. “It’s cool, though.”
She advised the undercover reporter to say “I don’t know” to anyone who might check.
Caballero was fired after the video’s release, but only after House Judiciary Committee Chairman Lamar Smith demanded that the Obama campaign and DNC terminate staffers who engaged in voter fraud.
However, this was no isolated incident. Project Veritas’ latest effort in Texas, New Jersey, New York and Connecticut shows Obama campaign workers helping people who want to commit election fraud.
In April, I wrote about investigations in Minnesota, New Hampshire and Vermont, where O’Keefe obtained ballots by using celebrity names, such as Tom Brady and Tim Tebow, and even the names of some of the 1.8 million people who are deceased but still registered voters. Video proof from Eric Holder’s own voting precinct in Washington, DC revealed that voter fraud is alive and well in the nation’s capital.
O’Keefe promised to release more videos as long as the Obama campaign, Congress, governors, attorneys general and the media continue to downplay his investigations.
Obama campaign staffers are only doing what they are told and emulating what they see as acceptable to their leaders. Meanwhile, the Obama administration is working to nullify state laws enacted to prevent voter fraud.
As WorldNetDaily reported, the Advancement Project — a powerful group with leaders who have donated tens of thousands of dollars to the Obama campaign and DNC — also has been waging a war against voter ID laws.
These common-sense laws safeguard election integrity by requiring a voter to present identification before casting a ballot. A Washington Post poll reveals that voter ID laws have support from 74 percent of Americans. And voter fraud is widespread:
• According to the Columbus Dispatch, at least 1 in 5 registered voters in Ohio should be ineligible to cast a ballot.
• True the Vote, an election integrity group, notified 160 counties that there are more voters on registration rolls than eligible voters in each location.
• In February, the Pew Center found 2.8 million people with active registrations in more than one state.
• According to Project Veritas, the North Carolina Board of Elections was given a list of 30,000 residents who died between 2002 and 2012 and still are registered to vote. (And that’s a state Obama won by only 14,000 votes in 2008!) Good citizens must ensure that Americans enjoy a secure system of elections. There are ways to help stop voter fraud. What can you do?
• Volunteer to be a poll watcher in your precinct, or sign up for True the Vote’s poll volunteer program.
• When you encounter a case of possible voter fraud, report it to election officials, media and lawmakers.
• Support voter ID laws in your state.
• Demand that Congress investigate cases of fraud.
• Pressure state lawmakers to require verification of voters’ citizenship using the US Department of Homeland Security’s Systematic Alien Verification for Entitlements database. In states where fraud is rampant, task forces must investigate.
• State and federal judges have blocked or postponed implementation of voter ID laws in several states. Pressure gover- nors and state attorneys general to have such voter ID rulings overturned. The system cannot be trusted!
• Go to www.EndVoterFraudNow.com and sign Project Veritas’ open letter to Holder, demanding that he “ensure enforcement of all federal and state laws passed to protect the integrity of America’s electoral system — effective immediately.”
• Finally, share this information to help protect the integrity of America’s election process. Does voter fraud actually exist? Yes!
And it threatens the very fabric of our constitutional republic. In America, voting is a privilege that belongs only to citizens who are quali- fied to vote (Ed. note: It is actually a constitutional right). We have the right to safeguard it at all costs. © 2012 Chuck Norris. Distributed by Creators.com.