Appearances by candidates for Greensboro City Council:
• District 1 candidate Donnell “DJ” Hardy eats lunch at Natty Greene’s on Wednesday from noon to 12:45 p.m.
• At-large candidate Chris Lawyer holds a fundraiser at the Natty Greene’s loft on Wednesday from 5 to 9 p.m. Food and drink provider. Minimum $25 contribution.
• The Greensboro Partnership hosts a reception for elected officials, including members of the Greensboro City Council, at the Green Hill Center for NC Arts inside the Greensboro Cultural Arts Center on Wednesday at 5:30 p.m.
• Donnell “DJ” Hardy eats breakfast at Biscuitville on Randleman Road on Thursday from 7 to 8 a.m.
• Mayoral candidate Robbie Perkins attends the NCCJ citation dinner at the Koury Convention Center on Thursday at 6 p.m.
• UNCG’s Spartan Legislative Council hosts a candidate forum in the Alumni House moderated by Lee Clinnard on Thursday at 6:30 p.m.
• Donnell “DJ” Hardy eats lunch at Manny’s Universal Café on Friday from noon to 12:45 p.m.
• Robbie Perkins appears at the Lindley Park Festival on Saturday at 4 p.m.
• Robbie Perkins appears at the Sherri Denese Jackson Foundation Dinner at the Marriott Downtown on Saturday at 7 p.m.
• At-large candidate Marikay Abuzuaiter holds a pre-election party at Mahi’s Restaurant on Nov. 6 from 5 to 7 p.m.
• Election Day is Nov. 8. Vote!