United Way of Greater Greensboro Joins Drive to Help Kayser-Roth Employees Impacted by Hurricane Matthew
“United Way of Greater Greensboro is supporting Kayser-Roth’s local efforts to supply needed food and relief items for the over 500 Kayser-Roth Lumberton employees impacted by hurricane Matthew. Kayser-Roth is headquartered in Greensboro and will deliver donated items to Lumberton employees later this week.
People can drop off food and relief items at one of two locations:
- By 5 p.m. this Wednesday at United Way, 1500 Yanceyville St. in Greensboro.
- By 1 p.m. this Thursday at Kayser-Roth headquarters, 102 Corporate Center Blvd. in Greensboro.
Needed supplies include:
- Non-perishable food items
- New clothing (especially underwear and undershirts/t-shirts)
- Toiletries and personal hygiene items
- New or gently used (and cleaned) blankets
- New or gently used (and cleaned) coats/jackets
LIVE UNITED: United Way of Greater Greensboro is creating partnerships that reduce poverty in greater Greensboro. We are leading long-term solutions that meet the unique needs of ENTIRE families. We bring together dynamic and caring professionals and volunteers who teach, coach and inspire the 57,000 people in our community, struggling to obtain basic needs. The federal government defines poverty as family of four earning $24,300 per year. With so many of our neighbors struggling to meet basic needs, United Way believes poverty must be addressed so that our community can thrive. www.unitedwaygso.org