Don’t just sit there!
• The Forsyth County Ten Year Plan to End Chronic Homelessness meets in the United Way Board Room Suite 1700, located at 301 N. Main St., in Winston Salem, on April 3 from 8 to 9 a.m.
• The Guilford County School Board meets on Wednesday at 6 p.m. in the Board Room of the Administrative Offices, located at 712 N. Eugene St. in Greensboro.
• Greensboro City Council meets April 2 at 5:30 p.m. in the Council Chamber of the Melvin Municipal Office Building, located at 300 W. Washington St. in Greensboro.
• High Point City Council meets April1 at 4:45 p.m. in the Council Chamber on the third floor of the Municipal Building, located at 211 S. Hamilton St. The full council meets at 3:30 p.m. for a committee of the whole finance meeting.
• The Winston-Salem City Council meets April 1 at 7 p.m. in Room 230 in City Hall, located at 101 N. Main St. in Winston Salem.
• The tree ordinance review committee of Greensboro City Council meets Wednesday from 3:30 to 5 p.m. in the City Council Chamber in the Melvin Municipal Office Building.
• The Forsyth County City-County Utility Commission Finance Committee meets Wednesday from 8 to 10 a.m. in Room 348 of City Hall, located at 101 N. Main St. in Winston Salem.
• The Winston Salem Transit Authority board meets Wednesday from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. at the Clark Campbell Transportation Center, located at 100 W. 5th St. in Winston Salem.
Got at event you want listed in our civic calendar? E-mail it to Kaitlyn McBride at email@example.com.