Downtown Greensboro Inc. Invites Public to Attend 2030 Vision Plan District Pop-Up Events
GREENSBORO, NC – Following successful Community Workshops in November 2019, Downtown Greensboro Inc. has scheduled pop-up events in City Council districts to garner additional feedback from citizens regarding the proposed 2030 Vision strategic action plan. This is a community-wide effort to collect public input and help chart the course for the next ten years of downtown development.
The pop-up events kick-off on January 15 in Districts 4 and 5:
- District 1: TBD
- District 2 with Goldie Wells: January 27, 8:30-9:30 a.m.
- at Café at Revolution (1250 Revolution Mill Dr)
- District 3 with Justin Outling: January 28, 8:30-9:30 a.m.
- at Joe Van Gogh at the Green Bean (341 S. Elm St)
- District 4 with Nancy Hoffmann: January 15, 8:30-9:30 a.m.
- at Green Joe’s (2915 Battleground Ave)
- District 5 with Tammi Thurm: January 15, 12:00-1:00 p.m.
- at Toshi’s Café (5710 W. Gate City Blvd)
Attendees will learn about emerging ideas for the 2030 Vision Plan and will be asked to provide feedback and offer suggestions. DGI staff members, as well as council representatives, will be on hand to discuss ideas and answer any questions.
Downtown Greensboro Inc., in partnership with the City of Greensboro and Guilford County, is working with a consulting firm, MIG, to form their strategic action plan. For additional information on the 2030 Vision Plan, visit downtowngreensboro.org