Hemp, Inc. Industrial Hemp Processing Facility Hits One Year Milestone as Company Expands Cultivation and Processing Infrastructure Across U.S.
SPRING HOPE, NC, Aug. 02, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Hemp, Inc. (OTC PINK: HEMP), a global leader in the industrial hemp industry with the largest multipurpose industrial hemp processing facility in the western hemisphere, announced today that Hemp, Inc.’s 85,000 square foot, on now 59 acres, industrial hemp processing and manufacturing facility has hit its one year anniversary of being operational as the company continues to expand its cultivation and processing footprint nationwide. The Spring Hope, North Carolina-based multipurpose facility began operations Aug. 2, 2017.
“We are proud to announce that after nearly four years of building and then beta testing our industrial hemp processing facility in Spring Hope, North Carolina that was also a $20 million dollar investment the company is celebrating its one year anniversary of being operational,” said Hemp, Inc. CEO, Bruce Perlowin. “Hemp, Inc. had the foresight to create an infrastructure that puts us on the frontlines of the multi-billion dollar hemp industry that is rapidly increasing in value. As we continue to create value for our shareholders, we are expanding our footprint nationwide through the launch of our King of Hemp™ brand and partnerships with farmers and retailers across the U.S.”
AUGUST, 2017 – AUGUST, 2018 COMPANY OPERATIONAL HIGHLIGHTS
August, 2017: (Division One) Operations began at multipurpose industrial hemp processing facility.
- After 3. 5 years and millions of dollars spent on purchasing, disassembling, transporting, reassembling, rebuilding, refurbishing, beta testing and debugging, the company reported Aug. 2, 2017 that its multipurpose industrial hemp processing facility was operational and processing its first product.
- The launch coincided with Hemp, Inc.’s installation of its NuAxon Tech CO2 Supercritical Extractor.
August, 2017: (Division Two) Launched CO2 Supercritical Extractor
- The company’s NuAxon Tech CO2 Supercritical Extractor officially launched and began its first phase of operation.
January, 2018: (Division One) Received first purchase orders for DrillWall™ and kenaf fiber
- In Q1 2018, the company shipped its first two purchase orders of DrillWall™ and kenaf fiber. The DrillWall™ order was shipped to a company in the Permian Basin, in Texas. DrillWall™ is a Loss Circulation Material (LCM). LCM is a term for substances added to drilling fluids when drilling fluids are being lost to the formations downhole.
- Per its agreement with the company in Texas, Hemp, Inc.’s LCM DrillWall™ is being private labeled.
February, 2018: (Division Four) Hemp University held first educational symposium of 2018, “Growing Hemp for Profit,” in North Carolina
- Wholly-owned subsidiary Hemp University, LLC held its first educational symposium event of the year, “Growing Hemp for Profit,” on March 10, 2018 in Charlotte, North Carolina. Attendees heard from the University’s industrial hemp experts as they shared their lessons from and experiences in growing industrial hemp.
May, 2018: (Division Three) Completed solar power infrastructure at strategic hemp growing partner Veteran Village Kins Community Arizona, Inc.
- Veteran Village Kins Community Arizona, Inc., completed installation of a solar and wind-powered energy system for its 500-acre Veteran Village Kins Community in Golden Valley, Arizona. The Veteran Village Kins Community is designed to grow hemp and produce cannabidiol (CBD) products to benefit veterans as well as generate revenue for Hemp, Inc., the Veteran Village, and individual veterans living in the community.
July, 2018: (Division Three) Launched national tour to expand industrial hemp growing capacity
- Hemp, Inc. launched a multi-state national tour to meet with industrial hemp farmers across the nation in order to expand the company’s hemp-growing capacity and provide small to medium size farms access to the company’s state-of-the-art hemp processing and manufacturing infrastructure in Spring Hope, North Carolina.
July, 2018: (Division One) Entered exclusive agreement with Quadco, LLC to distribute DrillWall™ in Alaska
- Hemp, Inc.’s wholly owned subsidiary Industrial Hemp Manufacturing, LLC (IHM) entered into an exclusive distribution agreement with Quadco, LLC for IHM’s proprietary natural products for the oil and gas well drilling industries in the state of Alaska.
- Per the agreement, Quadco will distribute IHM’s DrillWall™, a Loss Circulation Material (LCM).
July, 2018: (Division Five) Entered joint venture with Dolan Station retail storefront to sell high-end CBD hemp
- The company entered a joint venture with Dolan Station in Dolan Springs, Arizona to sell high-end cannabidiol (CBD) and Hemp, Inc. products. This will be the first store to carry Hemp, Inc.’s, soon to be launched, “King of Hemp™” high-end CBD hemp pre-rolls and hemp buds sold by the gram, eighth, quarter-ounce, half-ounce and one-ounce.
- Hemp, Inc. is also in talks with Dolan Station management to grow industrial hemp on eight acres near the second storefront location that is also off of Highway 93.
July, 2018: (Division Five) Announced the roll-out of the King of Hemp™ high-end CBD hemp pre-rolls and hemp buds for smoking, thus allowing the CBDs faster absorption than tinctures, capsules or salves.
Hemp, Inc. is helping to build the industrial hemp infrastructure that was basically non-existent in America. And five years later, it’s still in its infancy as our nation, gradually, embraces industrial hemp as a new emerging multi-trillion dollar industrial agricultural green revolution. Our focus has been on building five hemp infrastructures, Divisions One through Five.
Division One – The Industrial Hemp Infrastructure
Division Two – The Hemp Extraction Infrastructure
Division Three – The Hemp Farming Infrastructure
Division Four – The Hemp Educational Infrastructure
Division Five – The Hemp Marketing Infrastructure
ABOUT HEMP, INC.
With a deep-rooted social and environmental mission at its core, Hemp, Inc. seeks to build a business constituency for the American small farmer, the American veteran, and other groups experiencing the ever-increasing disparity between tapering income and soaring expenses. As a leader in the industrial hemp industry with ownership of the largest commercial multi-purpose industrial hemp processing facility in North America, Hemp, Inc. believes there can be tangible benefits reaped from adhering to a corporate social responsibility plan.
https://www.facebook.com/KingOfPot (Bruce Perlowin’s Facebook Page)
https://www.facebook.com/TheHempUniversity/ (The Hemp University’s Facebook Page)
SUBSCRIBE TO HEMP, INC.’S VIDEO UPDATES
“Hemp, Inc. Presents” is capturing the historic, monumental re-creation of the hemp decorticator today as America begins to evolve into a cleaner, green, eco-friendly sustainable environment. What many see as the next American Industrial Revolution is actually the Industrial Hemp Revolution. Watch as Hemp, Inc., the No. 1 leader in the industrial hemp industry, engages its shareholders and the public through each step in bringing back the hemp decorticator as described in the “Freedom Leaf Magazine” article “The Return of the Hemp Decorticator” by Steve Bloom.
UPCOMING INTERNATIONAL AND DOMESTIC EVENTS
Across the globe, the hemp industry is rising to astronomical levels. In the wake of the hemp industry projected to grow 700% and hit $1.8 billion by 2020, there has been more education and networking within the industry. That means more events and conferences, thus, Hemp, Inc. has started compiling an ongoing list of upcoming hemp events around the world. Check out the listing of international and domestic events here.
FORWARD-LOOKING DISCLAIMER AND DISCLOSURES
This press release may contain certain forward-looking statements and information, as defined within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and is subject to the Safe Harbor created by those sections. This material contains statements about expected future events and/or financial results that are forward-looking in nature and subject to risks and uncertainties. Such forward-looking statements by definition involve risks, uncertainties.