THE SECRET SALE – UNCG Surplus Sale – Public @ Fri Jan 18, 2019 8am – 11am(EST)
There’s No Telling What You Will Find at This Sale.
Hours of operation are 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on the Day of Sale
Please respect others and do not cut in the line.
There is to be no running, pushing or shoving. Anyone breaking the rules will be asked to leave.
Items are sold for CASH only, no checks. Items are sold “as is where is” and all sales are final.
Warehouse officials ask that customers keep the following points in mind while shopping:
- Doors will open at 8:00 a.m. on Friday, the day of the sale. No sale previews will be available.
- All merchandise will be sold as is, and smaller items must be picked up at the time of purchase. Appointments for pickup of larger items can be made the following week immediately after thesale. Any items not picked up by Wednesday following the sale become the property of UNCG.
- All purchases must be paid for in cash and all items are sold “as is” with no refunds or exchanges.
- No labor will be furnished. Buyers must be prepared to carry the items they purchase.
- Receipts will be checked at the door.
Please be advised that the Greensboro City Police Department actively enforces parking regulations on the streets surrounding UNCG Warehouse Services. Follow these parking guidelines when attending our monthly Surplus Sales:
- Park with the flow of traffic.
- Park a minimum of 25 feet from all intersections.
- Park a minimum of 5 feet from either side of all driveways.
- Do not block fire hydrants